Monday, October 18, 2010

Duh-RAMA!

So, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that putting 12 women in a small space, living together, there will be drama.  Especially when you add in the fact that we are all here struggling with emotional stuff.  But OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!!!!!! These last few days have been intense, and I have found myself wanting to book it.  I have never been good at handling conflict- even if I'm not in the middle of it.  So, needless to say, my anxiety has skyrocketed over the last few days.  It looks like things are starting to calm down- after almost an ENTIRE day processing and venting, but I do ask for your prayers.  For patience.  For things to be resolved.  For peace.  I am praying that we are able to work past these little tiffs and strengthen our community because, really, we need each other.  This process is one of the hardest things we will have to ever do and we need to lift each other up. 

Other than that, my meal plan was increased today and I'm already struggling with it.  My tummy can only take so much!!!  So for the next few days, I plan to become close friends with mylanta.

Just wanted to write a quick note updating you all.  Thanks for your prayers. Byeeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. Well, the drama always passes... eventually. Keep rising above and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and for those whom you are surrounded by. I am so proud of you and you help me to keep pushing forward too! Love you!
    "no no drama, we don't want no drama!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I can relate a little here 32 girls 1 floor lots of Drama. I'm praying for you baby and I know you'll get through this

    ReplyDelete