Wednesday, May 18, 2011

POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE

   Because of anorexia, I have missed out on so many things- weddings, vacations, parties, concerts, you name it.  The thing that has made me most upset, however, is not being a Hope International University grad of 2011.  I'm ok with it now and trust that EVENTUALLY I'll hold that diploma.  So even though this month is bitter sweet and I won't be a college grad yet, I WILL be a MERCY grad!  I found out this week that I will be graduating with 4 of my lovely Mercy sisters on June 9th!  June 9th!  That's one month short of the 6 month program!  Some lovely ladies take longer than 6 months, and I honestly thought I'd be one of them.  I never thought I'd be leaving at the 6 month mark, let alone 5 months!  And it's all because of the crazy, cool things God has been doing in my life.  He has transformed me and restored my hope.  So look out So Cal, here I come!!!

Love, Sarah Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So Cal can't wait to have you back, love! I am so proud of you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete